Friday 18 September 2009

Hello

Good day to you all.
My name is Shivan Kotecha. You may be wondering what my blog will be about. Well I will give my viewpoint on the issues that are affecting the World every week.
Let me start with a bit of my background. I am a devout Hindu. I am a British born Indian and I am studying my A Levels right now. My interests are playing Table Tennis and Cricket and I support Chelsea Football Club. I have a keen interest in Economics and Politics and have been following the Credit Crunch with great interest. Since I live the Financial capital which is London, it is something which affects people where I live.
My career path? To be honest, I wish I knew. The world is full of opportunities for us all, if we just take the time to look. And I just cannot decide what I want to become when I am older. My next post will be about the spending cuts which the UK Labour Government have proposed.
See you in a bit,
Shivan

No comments:

Post a Comment